Laboratory sales made in China replacement parts in Gujranwala Pakistan Mixing Chamber 5L Kneader Mixer for Sale with top quality

Laboratory sales made in China  replacement parts  in Gujranwala Pakistan Mixing Chamber 5L Kneader Mixer for Sale with top quality

We – EPG Group the greatest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears manufacturing facility in China with 5 various branches. For much more specifics: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Component 1. Major Design Complex Parameter         

Product X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Primary motor five.5KW seven.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Face Hardened Face Hardened Encounter
Flip-in excess of motor .55KW .75KW 1.1KW
Discharging method Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(front/rear) – 40/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling strategy by water by water by drinking water
Cooling H2o Pressure .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Pressure .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Strain .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Machine bodyweight 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Warranty 24 months
Rotor content No.45 steel(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor complete floor is plated with difficult chromium with good abrasion resistance.
Tough chromium thickness .fifteen-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ a thousand
Payment phrases 30% T/T deposit in advance, then equilibrium the rest 70% just before loading.
Shipping and delivery time Delivery about 25 days right after the deposit obtained.

Component 2. Features                                                   

1.Motor&Electrical Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,and so forth
  Imported PLC car control,Risk-free, Seliable,Steady.
two.Transmission System:Larger transmission performance,Lower noise,Lengthier Services Lifestyle. 
three.Rotor:Abrasion resistant tough alloy,Plated with difficult chromium.
4.Temperature and time control technique:Imported PLC manage method to give a one hundred% mixing impact.
5.Patented design,Environmental safety, power conservation,higher creation capability,substantial performance.
6.Straightforward set up,operation and servicing to lessen working value.
seven.Trustworthy overall performance,no leakage, longer lifer service.
eight.Can be customized for you.

Part 3. Item Display                                             

Portion 4. Workshop                                                  

Part 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is relevant for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic tests,as effectively as applicable for mixing and keading sticky supplies. 
This equipment is widely tyre manufacturing unit and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Wire,Sealing Components, Tire, Tapes, Learn Batches, Pigment Ink, Automobile Electric powered Rubber Components, Chemical ept Compounds manufacturing.

Part 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of authentic tools manufacturer’s (OEM) component quantities or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference functions only and for indicating item use and compatibility. Our firm and the shown substitution areas contained herein are not sponsored, accredited, or created by the OEM.

Laboratory sales made in China  replacement parts  in Gujranwala Pakistan Mixing Chamber 5L Kneader Mixer for Sale with top quality

Laboratory sales made in China  replacement parts  in Gujranwala Pakistan Mixing Chamber 5L Kneader Mixer for Sale with top quality